Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just wondering...


Rainbow of Batik, originally uploaded by Annievict.

Would anyone be interested in some cool Asian fabrics? I found a place where I can buy them fairly cheap and I could either bring them back to the US with me (if we manage to get there this year) or I could ship small amounts. If you're interested in buying some just leave me a comment. If there are enough people I will take photos and post them here so you can see the selection.
Thank you, that is all.

ps- if you want some cool ideas on what to do with batik fabric, just do a general search on flickr for "batik fabric"...the first couple of pages alone have enough projects to keep the most craftiest crafter busy for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous picture!!! I don't sew at all, but I'm always tempted by gorgeous and colorful fabrics. Maybe I could get some for my sister who DOES quilt and sew . . . how much is "fairly cheap?" (: And could I paypal you for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, If you're looking for cheap tickets to the US, Japan Airlines has a promo starting TODAY for the next two weeks for RM2250 for adults/ RM1688 for children!!!! I think I'll buy one for myself. It's cheaper than my flight to Melbourne in January. Valid from 1 april through 15 July for 1-month.

    ReplyDelete

readers