Friday, March 27, 2009

It's 4am...

So this is what I'm doing at 4am...watching Twilight again (for some unknown reason...it's like a train wreck...I can't look away), catching up on Google Reader, laughing at Pioneer Woman, reading scriptures, watching Ugly Betty, listening to Michael snore, and wondering how long it will be before this blasted room actually cools down to an acceptable sleep-appropriate temperature without a working air conditioner.
These are the serious issues that keep me up at night.

OK, just that last one.

Maybe this is a good time to post a "Grateful List" for the day:

-for overhead fans, how would i live without you?
-for an awesome pizza dough recipe that i used for breadsticks tonight. they were a big hit.
-for kids who go to sleep at 8...shoot, that just means they'll be up in 3 hours. dang it.
-for new sheets from ikea. and a pillow that cost more than it should have but still makes me smile.
-for canned veggies...taco soup, how i love thee. one day i'll use fresh stuff from my OWN garden.
-for homemade banana bread. mmmm....bananaaaaaas...
-for internet that works...sometimes.
-for kisses on my arm by my little boy.
-for crazy dancing as a family to john mayer.
-for clothes from friends!
-for dried cranberries & cadbury chocolate.
-for finally being tired.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

readers