Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Honor of Judgment Day

For those of you who don't know, the Rapture is going to be today. That's some helpful information to have right there.

So my first obvious musical choice in honor of the end of the world was REM's iconic anthem "It's The End of the World As We Know It" but my awesome hubby had a much more elegant idea:

Johnny Cash - When the Man Comes Around. Awesome.



(Other suggestion was Walking on Sunshine but that seemed a little arrogant.)
Anyone have any other musical suggestions as a soundtrack to the massive upheaval that will be going on today? I for one plan to grab some marshmallows to roast and a good cd mix to listen to while I dance with my kids.)

Enjoy the end of the world!


*update: and the song winner is... Wham's 'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go'. Win.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about anti-climactic.

    I really figured post-rapture life would be vastly different than it was. I've hardly noticed any change. I have a pain in my left side that wasn't there prior to Saturday...

    Maybe this is what heaven feels like...

    - Bubba, the homeless blogger

    ReplyDelete

readers