Friday, April 29, 2011

motivation

Raise your hand if you find it hard to keep up a blogging burst of energy. I, myself, seem to have fizzled. Trying to figure out how to get it back. Stay tuned.

(ps- on an unrelated note, i had an awesome birthday this year! i never realized how wonderful my friends and family are! i also realized how AWFUL i am about other people's birthdays and what a difference it really makes to get a phone call/card/email/or even an obligatory facebook message. i am resolving to be better.)

over and out, for now...really stay tuned, though...

3 comments:

  1. My blogging goes in spurts; sometimes I'll have weeks between each blog and then sometimes I have a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog when you want and when you blog we will all rejoice. No pressure though. Oh, thanks for singing in primary. That song is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun to see you today and catch up with your husband a bit, your kids are so big!!!! what a great family we miss you.

    ReplyDelete

readers