Friday, August 07, 2009

a moment of silence...

I was listening to the oldies station in the car the other day and was mortified to hear "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. On the OLDIES station.

Wait, did you hear that sound? In case you missed it that was the sound of my adolescence crashing and burning unnoticed by the side of the road. It was a relatively quick and painless death, but it is dead, nonetheless.

But to make me feel better I got a wicked awesome haircut today. So there is balance in the universe.

3 comments:

  1. Let's see a picture of the new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also like a moment of silence for the death of John Huges...as he was such a HUGE part of my childhood...and I agree about the oldies station...everytime I listen I laugh...I'm waiting for Everyday by Buddy Holly to come on...now THAT is an oldie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing is, that is even sad to me...you can thank my mom for that one--i've been listening to oldies 94.1 since birth

    ReplyDelete

readers