Monday, April 27, 2009

happy birthday to me


This is the face of a happy girl on her 30th birthday. And although slightly bittersweet because of the upcoming goodbyes it was one of the best birthdays ever. There was Royal Masala pizza from Pizza Hut, there were 3 kinds of cake, there was karaoke, there was watermelon, there was a slumber party-type rendition of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' and there were lots of laughs. I got to dance with my sweet husband, sing with my beautiful little boy and spend time with people that I love. It just doesn't get much better than that.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Erin! Welcome to the Thirty Club ;) It seems like only yesterday we were having sleepovers on Lisa's trampoline. Good times! Also, I have many tips for first time triathloners (sp?). Not that I am an expert, or anything. THere is a really nice beginner one at Jordanelle Reservoir in August. Wanna do it? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That is awesome! It sounds like you had a blast. I love "Girls just Wanna Have Fun". Did you notice that one of the finalist dancers in that movie looks very familiar? He is blonde in that movie. I hope you can spot him and guess where his is from. (Hint: He is seen in buildings that dot the earth)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Erin!! I'm glad it was a good one. I can't wait to see you in July! Take care and hug those beautiful babies for me!

    ReplyDelete

readers