I was tagged by my sweet s-i-l Min for a "bugged" tag, so I get to vent about 10 things that "bug" me. I'm kinda' grumpy this morning, so this should be cathartic.
- Ants in my kitchen. Well, ants anywhere, for that matter. (funny, considering the picture that goes with this post)
- Dust bunnies on the floor - especially after I've just swept it!!
- Inconsiderate drivers (i.e. don't let people merge, don't signal, take 2 parking spots...)
- My husband leaving his clothes on the floor. (Ahem! But I still love you, sweetie.)
- Grown women who gossip. Seriously, grow up.
- People who smoke. You smell. Bad.
- The fact that I can't find the battery charger for the video camera when we just used it 2 weeks ago.
- The love-fest for Obama going on in the States. He's not the Messiah, people.
- Strangers who try to hold my kids in public. In know it's cute, but it's mine. Just because I like your purse doesn't mean I'm going to pick it up and walk around to see how it looks on my arm. And this is my KID. I like it more than you like your purse.
- My "clean" clothes coming out of the washing machine with tiny blobs of leaves/mud all over them.
OK, not surprisingly, I don't feel better. I think I need to counteract that with a "not-bugged" post...or maybe we could call it 10 Things That Make Me "Buzz" With Delight...or something.
- Playing peek-a-boo with my one year old. Especially when she does it upside-down between her legs.
- Wrestling with my kids.
- Wrestling with my husband.(Especially when he lets me win.)
- The fact that I can do 10 push-ups without breaking a sweat.
- Having a house. And a yard. And a blow-up pool.
- Books to read on my nightstand.
- Listening to my 2 year old sing "I Am A Child of God" or "Families Can Be Together Forever" to himself.
- Wearing sandals 365 days a year.
- Making up "green ball" stories for bedtime.
- Fresh mangoes all the time.
OK, I feel better, I need to go play with my kids now. I highly recommend making a list of your own! (Whichever one will make you feel better.)