Wednesday, December 17, 2008

stolen moment of christmas joy

If you know me at all, you will know that after I saw this cartoon on A Novel Idea I was still giggling about it 10 minutes later. Michael married a dork, what can I say...



(Dang, I just re-read it after posting and cannot stop chuckling about it. I think it says something about people, the things they find humorous...what does this say about me? Am I reliving tormented memories of grammar classes in college? Probably. Am I embarrassed about it? A little. Will I print it off and stick on it my fridge this month? I'm pleading the 5th.)

2 comments:

  1. I know, I laughed forever, too. Nice to meet another grammar dork! Did I say dork? I ment connoisseur. That's right...grammar connoisseur...

    You children are adorable, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious, Erin--I second that first comment!

    ReplyDelete

readers