I got tagged a few weeks ago by my cousin Heather, so I'm finally getting round to it.
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
2. posse (technically more than one person, but who's counting?)
FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
1. the great barrier reef
2. hong kong
3. disneyland (haven't been in a few years and it's calling to me)
FOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
2. the okonomayaki place (don't know what it's called)
3. michelangelo's (mom & dad have spoiled me SO bad... granted i've only been there once...)
4. that sushi place on 3rd so./2nd west, or something like that... i can never remember the name of it
FOUR THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR
1. deciding where we're going to live
2. possibly visiting utah (if we don't come home to stay) and seeing my clothes again!
3. having john out of diapers
4. emily rolling over, crawling, eating solids, etc. the first year is so full of cool events!
FOUR THINGS I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR
1. potty-training john
2. packing & moving (either back to the states or to a new apt. here)
3. several of my friends turning 30... that means i'm not far behind...
4. missing out on the snow family vacation to cali. dang it.
OK, so there's my fulfillment of Heather's tag. I guess I'm supposed to tag someone else??? (Never done this before... by the way, thanks Heather for my first tag!) So I now tag Lisa, Laural, Stacy and Brookie to post the same list on their blogs.