Saturday, December 04, 2010

Moving Day!!!!!

We are moving today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out yesterday that it will take 10 days to get our internet installed which means I will be out of commission for a while. So I wanted to officially announce that we are moving today! I am sitting among a pile of boxes and dirty carpet and remains of junk drawers and who knows what else and we are leaving to pick up the moving truck in about a half hour (eek!) so this will be quick. We are saying goodbye to our adorable little townhome (it's for sale or rent, if anyone's looking) and heading to a house with 5 bedrooms and a yard! I can hardly wait, I get giddy every time I just walk through it. So I will miss you for a while, internet. Hope everyone is enjoying their start to the Christmas holidays.

I'll be posting pictures in a few weeks, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

readers