Thursday, April 01, 2010

april fools!

Actually, these "eggs" wouldn't fool anyone, but since it was April Fools Day we decided to make a treat that sort of looks like eggs but is actually full of chocolatey goodness.



My talented 4 year old took the above picture. As you can see I do NOT excel at crafts that require a delicate touch, such as dipping things in chocolate. But they're colorful and fun so I guess that's all that matters.




Oh, and the fact that they're filled with crushed Oreos doesn't hurt anything.

I found the recipe HERE. (I don't think you can even call this a recipe, since it consists of a total of 3 ingredients, one of which is the dipping chocolate on the outside. So if you'd like an easy - albeit messy - snack, give these a try this weekend.) Oh, and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. are these white chocolate truffles?!? those are to die for and will do serious damage to my waistline as soon as i actually get around to learning to make them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. What a fun idea. Way to go! And that picture that your son took isn't bad. I think you might have a professional on your hands.

    ReplyDelete

readers