Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter in Review

I was going to post pictures from the last 2 months of our comings and goings, but our internet has been SOOOOOO slow the last few days so there is no way in Hades I'll even be able to get pictures up here. (I can't even get the "Add Image" page to load.) Not if I want to go to bed before 2am. Which I do. Because I'm sick. Cough, cough.
But trust me, they are great pictures. Christmas parties. Christmas presents. A trip to St. George with cousins. Funny dress-ups. Their first snow. John's first haircut at a barbershop. A bridal shower trip. Dancing, dancing, and more dancing. Did I mention my kids like to dance? Oh, how they love to dance.
I'm sure I would think of more witty things to say, but I'm sick. Cough, cough. And Michael is working late so I have no one to cuddle me to sleep. I've been threatening for years to replace him with a body pillow (oh, especially when i'm pregnant...how i want a body pillow!) but I'm afraid it will be too cozy & cuddly & snuggly & sleep-inducing and I'll never be able to leave home without it. So instead I'll cuddle with a book and dream about not coughing again (which is ironic because the coughing is probably what will wake me up in a few hours-- that and the fire searing through my throat). Happy end of 2009!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Erin. I sure hope you feel better! Aren't you supposed to be in Idaho right about now? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures of you and your family! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

readers