Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Years 2008

OK, so I know we need to post about the biggest thing to happen recently (I mean, a baby is a pretty big deal) but since this blog is the only form of scrapbook we have right now I feel this obsessive need to keep things in order. Thus, I'm entering a quick post about our visit to Singapore over New Years where we met Grandma & Grandpa Snow!!! We spent a lovely 10 days with them in KL and now almost 3 weeks later John is still asking for "Momma & Poppa Snow" (he can't say the "S" so it comes out like "Hnow"). I've sort of narrated our time with them by the captions on the pictures in the web album, so click on the link below for all the details.
G&G Snow Visit 2008

1 comment:

  1. Erin! This is Claire, Laural's sister. I finally got your blog site from her. She claimed it was hilarious so I've always wanted to check it out. You guys look great! Your little family is so cute. Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl! She looks so cute and I'm so happy that she is such a good baby for you. You can check out our blog at merrymosers.blogspot.com and see our "little" girl. Keep up the good blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

readers