Sunday, September 30, 2007


THE NAME GAME
OK, so this has nothing to do with our time in Asia, but my cousin Heather (see blog link on the right, under Heather & Paul) has a really fun blog that I love checking out regularly (and occasionally stealing ideas from!) so if you need a fun break from work or whatever it is you're doing at the moment, take a minute to create some cool pseudonyms for yourself. Personally, I think my Rockstar name & my Stripper name would be better off if they switched places.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car):
Boots Pied (that's French for "feet")

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
Chunky Monkey Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name):
E-Wei

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):
Blue Crab (my favorite animal is whatever john has learned to imitate that week)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):
Snow Murray

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first):
Wei-Er

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
The Amber Ribena

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers):
Edward Howard

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):
Lemongrass Kit Kat

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names):
Ann Miller

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Howell Hanoi

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):
Christmas Lily

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”):
Strawberry Stretchy-Pantsy
(this is my favorite... it sounds like Sponge Bob's crazy cousin, or something)

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Quaker Oat Pine

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”):
The Writing Snow Tour

(my cousin & i had the same name for that one)
(if i can get michael to sit still for long enough i'll figure out his as well)

Feel free to leave comments on some of your own interesting names!

1 comment:

  1. I love that our rock star tour names are the same. I think that means we'll be on the same tour, right? Can't wait!

    By the way, did I ever tell you that I bought Pathfinder on Ebay? I'll bring it to our next reunion! Can I go from A1 to A2? How about A2 to B2? Bring back any memories?

    Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

readers